Sunday, November 30, 2014
The year in review...
* In January I attended school (something I've always wanted to do), at the LDS Business College in Salt Lake City. It was awesome and even though it was difficult to balance everything, I loved the experience!
* In May, Spencer was called to serve as a Church Service Missionary on Temple Square for 1 year. It has been a great blessing in his life and I am eternally grateful to our loving Heavenly Father who knows exactly what we need in our lives to stretch and grow.
* Also in May, Monica graduated from Orem High School and made plans to attend Snow College on a scholarship. (She is currently attending as I write this)
* As noted in a previous blog entry, in July I became engaged to be married to Michael Paul Chatwin. (We are tentatively planning on a sealing date for early next spring)
* My son, Thomas, became engaged to Julia Mae Lerdahl in August, and they were sealed in the Bountiful Temple on November 6... I couldn't have asked for a sweeter "bonus" daughter!