
"We almost ran over this little guy, and I saw him, so I said, "Stop the car!!!" We all got photos - this is by far the cutest little guy I saw all day. I'm glad we didn't just drive on by! Life's like that. We need to take it slow and be sure to appreciate the little stuff. Sweet turtle!"

"Yes, we were that close to a cheetah with no fence except our car door. We were super lucky!"

That's the little tiger I wrestled with. There were also two others I got to play with. They're strong little guys! I love how their hair sticks up when it's wet and you ruffle it."

"Yes, we were that close to a cheetah with no fence except our car door. We were super lucky!"

That's the little tiger I wrestled with. There were also two others I got to play with. They're strong little guys! I love how their hair sticks up when it's wet and you ruffle it."